Hungarian United Duelists Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kezdőlaphttp://unitedhuKeresésLegutóbbi képekRegisztrációBelépés
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
Összesen 236 regisztrált felhasználónk van.
Legújabb felhasználó: Mihi

Jelenleg összesen 14453 hozzászólás olvasható. in 609 subjects
Legutóbbi témák
» Társalgó
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeSzer. Ápr. 12, 2023 10:15 pm by Breaker

» A nap zenéje
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeKedd Jan. 26, 2016 8:09 pm by Nheil

» Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit Sp1 Key Finder Torrents
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeKedd Jan. 26, 2016 8:08 pm by Nheil

» Mese mondóka újratöltve
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeVas. Nov. 02, 2014 8:52 pm by Nheil

» A zelső HS verseny!
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeKedd Okt. 07, 2014 7:28 pm by Istipisti

» Verseny szervezési szabályok!
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Okt. 06, 2014 11:39 pm by Istipisti

» 2014. Okt 1. tiltó
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeSzer. Okt. 01, 2014 11:22 pm by Istipisti

» Ki is játszik valójában? azaz: Képek a júzerekről
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimePént. Május 09, 2014 11:58 pm by NAKA

» Zene játék
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeVas. Május 04, 2014 2:54 pm by Makk

» HUDA film klub
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Ápr. 28, 2014 1:47 pm by Tarantila

» Választás 2014
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Ápr. 28, 2014 1:39 pm by Tarantila

» A nap kártyája
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeSzer. Ápr. 16, 2014 9:02 am by Makk

» OCG Banlist 2014 április
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Márc. 24, 2014 1:14 am by NAKA

» Isti normál versenye
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Márc. 17, 2014 3:15 pm by Istipisti

» Káosz verseny
Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeVas. Feb. 23, 2014 11:25 am by Nheil

Top posters
Nheil
Twilight Hero angol I_vote_lcapTwilight Hero angol I_voting_barTwilight Hero angol I_vote_rcap 
Tarantila
Twilight Hero angol I_vote_lcapTwilight Hero angol I_voting_barTwilight Hero angol I_vote_rcap 
Istipisti
Set
R3dNeX
NAKA
Makk
Ragnaros
Cslk
Toki
Poll
Legyen-e normális verseny?
Igen TCG!
Twilight Hero angol I_vote_lcap50%Twilight Hero angol I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Igen OCG!
Twilight Hero angol I_vote_lcap30%Twilight Hero angol I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Nem mert homokos vagyok!
Twilight Hero angol I_vote_lcap10%Twilight Hero angol I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Karalábé!
Twilight Hero angol I_vote_lcap10%Twilight Hero angol I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Összes szavazat : 10

Twilight Hero angol

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Tarantila
Admin
Admin
Tarantila

Tapasztalati pont
Credits: 75
Győzelmi mutató: 11-5

Twilight Hero angol Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Twilight Hero angol   Twilight Hero angol I_icon_minitimeVas. Márc. 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Készítette Dark_Armed_Dragon a DaD academyről

Twilight Heroes

Weird name huh? Well I have seen that Elemental Heroes has been really underestimated but they’re still cool so my idea was to mirge Elemental Heroes + Destiny Heroes and form Twilight Heroes. All right what I like the most about the deck it has a lot of speed when you have a little bit of luck of course , every deck needs a little bit of luck to succes and this is no exeption. The things I like about it has speed like 3 E- Eemergency Call, 1 Reinforcement of the army , 3 Destiny Draw , 2 Allure of darkness , Stratos and I think its really fun Hmm I guess ill get down to the Deck list. Also its twilight cuz of merging Light heroes with Dark heroes and also Chaos Sorcerer and Dark Armed Dragon of course Very Happy

Twilight Hero angol Twilightheroes

Deck List
40 Cards

21 Monsters

x1 Elemental Hero Stratos
x3 Elemental Hero Neo Alius
x2 Elemental Hero Ocean
x2 Elemental Hero Prisma
x2 Destiny Hero – Malicious
x2 Destiny Hero – Diamond Dude
x1 Destiny Hero – Fear Monger
x1 Gorz The Emmisary Of Darkness
x1 Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind
x1 Plaguespreader Zombie
x1 Sangan
x1 Cyber Dragon
x2 Chaos Sorcerer
x1 Dark Armed Dragon

Spell cards 11

x3 E – Emergency Call
x1 Reinforcement Of The Arm
x3 Destiny Draw
x2 Allure of Darkness
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Giant Trunade
x1 Lightning Vortex

Traps 8

x1 Mirror Froce
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Call Of The Haunted
x1 Return from the different Dimension
x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x2 Dimensional Prison

Side Deck

x2 Dust Tornado
x3 Royal Oppresstion
x2 CompulsoryEvacuation Device
x2Skill Drain
x2 Doomcaliber Knight
x2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
x2 Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer

Extra Deck

x1 Ally of Justice – Catastor
x1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
x1 Goyo Guardian
x1 Dark End Dragon
x1 Iron Chain Dragon
x1 Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
x1 Colossal Fighter
x1 Red Dragon Archfiend
x1 Stardust Dragon
x1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
x1 X-Saber Urbellum
x1 Mist Wurm
x1 Psychic Lifetrancer
x1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

I sure would like to have a lot of more cards instead of the ones I have but it’s just fits like this. Alright now I would like to list the cards and explain why I have them.

Twilight Hero angol ElementalHeroStratosCP06-EN-R-UE

Elemental Hero Stratos : Well it’s pretty simple hes in every hero deck. It
can be cool with Elemental Hero – Ocean , can get Destiny Heroes for Destiny
Draw or Allure of Darkness or get some good Elemental Hero for the situation or it can also destroy a trap witch is rarely happened these days when playing
this card.

Searchble by E – Emergency Call & Reinfrocement of the Army

Twilight Hero angol ElementalHeroNeosAliusGLD2-EN-C-LE

Elemental Hero Neo Aluis: Nothing much to say about him hes just a cool Light guy and 1900 Beaststick
Searchble by Elemental Hero – Stratos, E – Emergency Call Reinfrocement of the Army

Twilight Hero angol ElementalHeroOceanCP07-EN-R-UE

Elemental Hero Ocean : This guy has some pretty cool effect witch lets him return a Destiny , Elemental or Evil Hero from graveyard or from your side of the field to their owner hand. It’s pretty cool to get monsters from your graveyard like E hero or D hero in this deck you can get Destiny Heroes for Destiny Draw , Allure of Darkness or like you a cool combo with Dark Armed Dragon you wanna summon him and you got like 4 Darks in the graveyard and one of them is Destiny Hero and also it has nice attack points but the only thing I don’t like about him that is hes Water attribute monster and not Light but that’s OK.
Searchble by Elemental Hero – Stratos, E – Emergency Call Reinfrocement of the Army

Twilight Hero angol ElementalHeroPrismaDPCT-EN-UR-LE

Elemental Hero Prisma : Now you would say “Omg what a noob where are your fusions to use his effect” well I only use him as beaststick and target for Emergency Call , Reinforcement Of the army and hes way better than Elemental Hero – Sparkman also hes Light!

Twilight Hero angol DestinyHero-MaliciousDP05-EN-UR

Destiny Hero – Malicious : Pretty cool guy hes in every D hero deck , it can be also synchro matirial
Searchble by Elemental Hero – Stratos

Twilight Hero angol DestinyHero-DiamondDudeDR04-EN-SR-UE

Destiny Hero – Diamond Dude – I really like this monster first he looks cool and he got cool effect like his looks, & as you can see I also have a lot of Normal Spells in the deck so it works pretty good and of course its also Dark and target for Allure of darkness ,Destiny Draw …
Searchble by Elemental Hero –Stratos & Reinfrocement of the Army

Twilight Hero angol DestinyHero-FearMongerCP06-EN-SR-UE

Destiny Hero – Fear Monger – Pretty cool guy can revive his 2 friends (Diamond Dude & Malicious) when hes destroyed by battle also Allure of darkness and Destiny Draw targe
Searchble by Elemental Hero – Stratos & Reinfrocement of the Army

Twilight Hero angol GorztheEmissaryofDarknessDLG1-EN-ScR-LE

Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness – What to see about this card ?? Hmm over rated it really pwns and its perfect

Twilight Hero angol Blackwing-GaletheWhirlwindCRMS-EN-R-1E

Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind : Staple in every deck I my opinion. He got not a bad attack points amazing effect , tuner and level 3 its just perfect also it can be useful like use a Light Elemental Hero and then synchro for Level 7 Synchro Monster and then use Chaos Sorcerer It is also Allure of darkness
target.

Twilight Hero angol SanganGLD2-EN-GUR-LE

Sangan : Umm do you I have to say anything or its already enough ??

Twilight Hero angol CyberDragonDTP1-EN-DRPR-DT

Cyber Dragon : Staple … its pretty good 2100 Beaststick , SS , Light , can work great with synchro , can be pain in the neck if your opponent is using Machine deck since you have Chimeratech Fortress Dragon in your Extra deck.

Twilight Hero angol ChaosSorcererSD6-EN-C-1E

Chaos Sorcerer : Hmm we have lightsand we have darks so why not use this card and top of that the deck was created also to use this card Very Happy and its great effect & of course its also Allure Of Darkness target.

Twilight Hero angol DarkArmedDragonGLD2-EN-GUR-LE

Dark Armed Dragon : Remind me of my name please .. Its great pwning card and we also have enough darks and we can summon DaD easly it is also Allure of darkness target

Twilight Hero angol E-EmergencyCallDR04-EN-C-UE

E – Emergency Call : Hmm we have 8 targets for this card and its great one so why not use it and its also speed card (advantage)

[img[http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/00/ReinforcementoftheArmyGLD1-EN-GUR-LE.png[/img]

Reinforcement Of The Army : It’s great card and as we know all Destiny Heroes and Elemental Heroes are Warrior Type monsters so this card is pretty useful.

Twilight Hero angol DestinyDrawDP05-EN-UR

Destiny Draw :Do we have questions of why we have this card ?? I hope not lol . We have 5 Targets for it and that’s pretty good number and don’t forget about Elemental Hero – Ocean’s effect.

Twilight Hero angol AllureofDarknessRGBT-EN-SR-LE

Allure of Darkness : We have 12 Dark Type monsters in the deck and its great card of course with some little down side but good side also.

Twilight Hero angol HeavyStormGLD1-EN-GUR-LE

Heavy Storm : Staple clean the spell/trap zone.

Twilight Hero angol GiantTrunade5DS2-EN-C-1E

Giant Trunade: The only reason I don’t use Mystical Space Typhoon is that this
deck really needs this card caius a lot of spell/traps might harm it like Royal Oppression , Skill Drain and a lot a lot and it also has a chance of OTKing.

Twilight Hero angol LightningVortexSD5-EN-C-1E

Lightning Vortex : Pretty staple clean the face up monsters Very Happy also you can like discard Destiny Hero – Malicious or Plaguespreader Zombie or any good stuff like A light monster so you can fit Light and Dark for Chaos Sorcerer or discard Dark monster to fit for Dark Armed Dragon, discard some dead card in your hand etc..

Twilight Hero angol MirrorForceGLD1-EN-GUR-LE

Mirror Force : Umm is there any deck that doesn’t have this card ?? It’s the duelist most hatred card to be faced LOL .. Its mostly called Middle Finger cuz its just amazing and many duelists wish this card to be banned but that won’t happened

Twilight Hero angol TorrentialTributeGLD1-EN-GUR-LE

Torrental Tribute : Not much different than Mirror Force it’s also pain in the butt.

Twilight Hero angol CalloftheHauntedSDRL-EN-C-1E

Call of the haunted : Special Summon a destroyed monster from the graveyard (Staple)

Twilight Hero angol ReturnfromtheDifferentDimensionSDDE-EN-C-1E

Return from the Different Dimension : This card is really pwning these days theres a lot of Bottomlesses , Allure of darkness , Dimensional Prisones and all the annoying and good stuff and its too useful and OTK card if you ask me…

Twilight Hero angol DimensionalPrisonWC08-EN-SR

Dimensional Prison : Remove attacking monster ( Staple)

Twilight Hero angol BottomlessTrapHoleGLD2-EN-GUR-LE

Bottomless Trap Hole : Remove Synchros or other monsters nothing to say about it just its Staple

Side Deck

Twilight Hero angol DustTornadoDTP1-EN-DCPR-DT

Dust Tornado : It’s really simple and in all side decks a lot of traps & continuous , field spells might harm this deck and this little guy will take care of them you can also trade it with Malevolent Catastrophe.

Twilight Hero angol RoyalOppressionCP08-EN-C-UE

Royal Oppression : Well you can simply make the good Destiny heroes and Elemental Heroes to Twilight Stun deck with some other support from the side deck.

Twilight Hero angol CompulsoryEvacuationDeviceGLD2-EN-C-LE

Compulsory Evacuation Device : Its pretty good card against Synchros I personaly like it pretty much that’s why I use it xD

Twilight Hero angol SkillDrainGLD1-EN-C-LE

Skill Drain : This card can be great with this deck too its popular in City decks
although we don’t have Barbaros but I hope we wont need the use of it Wink

Twilight Hero angol DoomcaliberKnightSJCS-EN-UR-LE

Doomcaliber Knight : To make the deck like Twilight stun like I menssioned above you will surely need to main this card At 2!

Twilight Hero angol 410px-ThunderKingRai-OhYG02-EN-ScR-LE

Thunder King Rai-Oh : To make the deck like Twilight stun like I menssioned above you will surely need to main this card At 2!

Twilight Hero angol KycootheGhostDestroyerSDDE-EN-C-1E

Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer: To make the deck like Twilight stun like I menssioned above you will surely need to main this card At 2!

I wont talk about the Extra deck cuz it’s the usual extra deck.

Well I would like to have a lot more cards in the deck such as Brain control, Mind Control and a lot of other stuff but I see the deck looks pretty well like that and also remember its new and it's still under testing

Well I guess that’s it!

You can freely get this deck’s idea
but don’t just net deck it ! like copy and paste that will make you noob and
don’t understand a thing! Work on It with your own style and combos.

THE END
Vissza az elejére Go down
https://hungarianudacademy.hungarianforum.com

Twilight Hero angol
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal