Hungarian United Duelists Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kezdőlaphttp://unitedhuKeresésLegutóbbi képekRegisztrációBelépés
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
Összesen 236 regisztrált felhasználónk van.
Legújabb felhasználó: Mihi

Jelenleg összesen 14453 hozzászólás olvasható. in 609 subjects
Legutóbbi témák
» Társalgó
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeSzer. Ápr. 12, 2023 10:15 pm by Breaker

» A nap zenéje
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeKedd Jan. 26, 2016 8:09 pm by Nheil

» Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit Sp1 Key Finder Torrents
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeKedd Jan. 26, 2016 8:08 pm by Nheil

» Mese mondóka újratöltve
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeVas. Nov. 02, 2014 8:52 pm by Nheil

» A zelső HS verseny!
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeKedd Okt. 07, 2014 7:28 pm by Istipisti

» Verseny szervezési szabályok!
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Okt. 06, 2014 11:39 pm by Istipisti

» 2014. Okt 1. tiltó
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeSzer. Okt. 01, 2014 11:22 pm by Istipisti

» Ki is játszik valójában? azaz: Képek a júzerekről
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimePént. Május 09, 2014 11:58 pm by NAKA

» Zene játék
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeVas. Május 04, 2014 2:54 pm by Makk

» HUDA film klub
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Ápr. 28, 2014 1:47 pm by Tarantila

» Választás 2014
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Ápr. 28, 2014 1:39 pm by Tarantila

» A nap kártyája
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeSzer. Ápr. 16, 2014 9:02 am by Makk

» OCG Banlist 2014 április
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Márc. 24, 2014 1:14 am by NAKA

» Isti normál versenye
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeHétf. Márc. 17, 2014 3:15 pm by Istipisti

» Káosz verseny
Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeVas. Feb. 23, 2014 11:25 am by Nheil

Top posters
Nheil
Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_lcapAntimeta leírás angol I_voting_barAntimeta leírás angol I_vote_rcap 
Tarantila
Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_lcapAntimeta leírás angol I_voting_barAntimeta leírás angol I_vote_rcap 
Istipisti
Set
R3dNeX
NAKA
Makk
Ragnaros
Cslk
Toki
Poll
Legyen-e normális verseny?
Igen TCG!
Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_lcap50%Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Igen OCG!
Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_lcap30%Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Nem mert homokos vagyok!
Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_lcap10%Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Karalábé!
Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_lcap10%Antimeta leírás angol I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Összes szavazat : 10

Antimeta leírás angol

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Tarantila
Admin
Admin
Tarantila

Tapasztalati pont
Credits: 75
Győzelmi mutató: 11-5

Antimeta leírás angol Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Antimeta leírás angol   Antimeta leírás angol I_icon_minitimeVas. Márc. 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Készítette Dark_Armed_Dragon a DaD akadémiáról

Stun Deck Article

Mostly people using stun deck to kill others its mostly used agenst decks such as Monarch. So I will talk about oppression VS monarchs

Simple Stun deck.

Monsters . 23

RAIOU x3
ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS ALIUS x3
DOOMCALIBER KNIGHT x2
D.D. ASSAILANT x2
KING TIGER WANGHU x3
D.D. WARRIOR LADY x1
ELEMENTAL HERO WILDHEART x3
EXILED FORCE x3
BANISHER OF THE RADIANCE x3
MARSHMALLON x1

Spell Cards. 4

HEAVY STORM x1
MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON x1
LIGHTNING VORTEX x2

Trap Cards. 14

ROYAL OPPRESSION x2
SOLEMN JUDGMENT x2
ANTI-SPELL FRAGRANCE x1
MIRROR FORCE x1
DARK BRIBE x2
COMPULSORY EVACUATION DEVICE x2
SAKURETSU ARMOR x2
PULLING THE RUG x2

Side Deck.

BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE X3
MASK OF RESTRICT x2

D.D. WARRIOR x2
SAKURETSU ARMOR x1
DIVINE WRATH x3
ANTI-SPELL FRAGRANCE x1
DARK BRIBE x1
ROYAL OPPRESSION x1

DOOMCALIBER KNIGHT x1

Fusion Deck . 3

CHIMERATECH FORTRESS DRAGON x3

Lets explain .

RAIOU 4 Stars
[Thunder/Effect]
While this card is face-up on your side of the field, cards can only be added to the hand by drawing them from the Deck. Also, you can send this face-up card from your side of the field to the Graveyard to negate the Special Summon of 1 of your opponent's monsters and destroy it.

ATK 1900 DEF 800

Great monster with great effect that when this card is face up you cant use the effect cards says take card(s) (NOT DRAW) from your deck such as ROTA , Sangan etc.
The second effect its very good that allowed you to send RAIOU to the graveyard to negate the special summoning cards such as Dark Armed Dragon , Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and a lot more monsters.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS ALIUS 4 stars
[Warrior/Gemini]
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
- This face-up card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Neos".

ATK 1900 DEF 1300

Great attack helps you to take care about a lot of monsters such as NIMBLE MOMONGA,HYENA,SNIPE HUNTER, GIANT GERM ,D.D. WARRIOR LADY and it his high attack and your not gonna use its Gemini effect Very Happy

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DOOMCALIBER KNIGHT 4 Stars

[Fiend/Efect]
This card cannot be Special Summoned. When an Effect Monster's effect is activated, you must Tribute this card. Negate that effect's activation, and destroy the monster.

ATK 1900 DEF 1800

Very useful but you have to be careful because sometime it might hurt you because due its effect when an effect monsters activate its effect you must to tribute this card to negate the effect of the monster (its not optional) , that would help you agesnt all monarchs , NIMBLE MOMONGA , HYENA , GIANT GERM , MARSHMALLON , BREAKER THE MAGICAL WARRIOR , SANGAN , GRAVEKEEPER'S SPY , SNIPE HUNTER and a lot more cards and high attack 1900 .

D.D. ASSAILANT 4 stars
[Warrior/Effect]
When this card is destroyed as a result of battle with your opponent's monster, remove from play both this card and the opponent's monster that destroyed this card.

ATK 1700 DFE 1600

Nice card good attack and defend powers and its very helpful when your opponent attacks you with a Monarch or any high attack monster or you might attack him and remove his monster if he didn’t stop you with a trap that is ^.^

KING TIGER WANGHU 4 Stars
[Beast/Effect]
Destroy all monsters with an ATK of 1400 or less that are Normal Summoned or Special Summoned.

ATK 1700 DEF 1000

Nice card and good attack but the effect is really useful agesnt monarch deck because monarchs needs monsters to come on the field with cards such as NIMBLE MOMONGA , HYENA , GIANT GERM , GRAVEKEEPER'S SPY and maybe with GIANT RAT etc… . with having KING TIGER WANGHU on your side of the field is very useful so when your opponent uses the effects of NIMBLE MOMONGA , HYENA , GIANT GERM , GRAVEKEEPER'S SPY then they will destroy so your opponent wouldn’t have a monster on his side of the field to tribute for Monarchs.

D.D. WARRIOR LADY 4 Stars
[Warrior/Effect]
When this card battles with your opponent's monster, after damage calculation you can remove from play the opponent's monster and this card.

ATK 1500 DEF 1600

Very useful card in monarch deck and also agesnt monarch deck . When you attack and when the monster flipped up ( if it was face down) then you can remove both monsters and it will take care of cards such as NIMBLE MOMONGA , HYENA , GIANT GERM , GRAVEKEEPER'S SPY, MARSHMALLON, SPIRIT REAPER, TREEBORN FROG, SANGAN and Monarchs.

EXILED FORCE 4 Stars
[Warrior/Effect]
You can Tribute this face-up card to destroy 1 monster on the field.
ATK 1000 DEF 1000

Nice card and nice effect it will take care of cards such as SPIRIT REAPER, GRAVEKEEPER'S SPY, MARSHMALLON even NIMBLE MOMONGA , HYENA , GIANT GERM so they wont use their effect for special summoning their brothers or agesnt monarchs too.

BANISHER OF THE RADIANCE 4 Stars
[Fairy/Effect]
While this card is face-up on the field, any card sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead.

ATK 1600 DEF 0

Very useful card agesnt Monarch deck because Monarch decks are based on the graveyard and monsters for tribute due to the monsters effect

NIMBLE MOMONGA 2 Stars
[Beast/Effect]
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, gain 1000 Life Points. You can also Special Summon up to 2 "Nimble Momongas" from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.

ATK 100 DEF 1000

HYENA 3 Stars
[Beast/Effect]
When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can Special Summon any "Hyena"(s) from your Deck to the field. Then shuffle your Deck.

ATK 1000 DEF 300

GIANT GERM 2 Stars
[Fiend/Effect]
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. You can also Special Summon up to 2 "Giant Germs" from your Deck to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

ATK 1000 DEF 100

TREEBORN FROG 1 Star
[Aqua/Effect]
If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase and you control no Spell or Trap Cards, you can Special Summon it. This effect cannot be activated if you control a face-up "Treeborn Frog".

ATK 100 DEF 100

Due to those cards they have to be in the graveyard to activate their effect and when they are removed so they wont have their effects and your opponent wouldn’t have monsters for tribute and that wont hurt you because Stun deck doesn’t based on the graveyard.

SANGAN 3 Stars
[Fiend/Effect]
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, select 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Deck, show it to your opponent, and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck.

ATK 1000 DEF 600

MARSHMALLON 3 Stars
[Fairy/Effect]
The controller of a monster that attacks this face-down card takes 1000 damage after damage calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

ATK 300 DEF 500

Useful in any deck .

Well as you see Stun deck monsters are Lvl 4 and lower monsters but 90 % of them are Lvl 4 and with high attack such as 1900 , 1700 so they can easily destroy the little monsters that can special summon & Monarch deck is based on the graveyard and on the monsters to tribute for monarchs so when you have high attack monsters they will destroy those monsters that your opponent will tribute and BANISHER OF THE RADIANCE will help you much taking care of cards such as NIMBLE MOMONGA , HYENA , GIANT GERM , TREE BORN, SANGAN so they will be removed and your opponent wouldn’t have monsters for monarchs then due to your high attack monsters you will attack him directly .

Spell Cards

HEAVY STORM
[Spell]
Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the Field.

Useful in any deck.

MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON
[Spell]
Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Useful card in any deck.

LIGHTNING VORTEX
[Spell]
Discard 1 card. Destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

Useful in any deck and it allowed you to take care of monarchs or the monsters that aren’t destroy by battle or they effect says “When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard” it will take care of them and your opponent will not have monsters to tribute and your opponent will be wide open for a direct attack.
Vissza az elejére Go down
https://hungarianudacademy.hungarianforum.com

Antimeta leírás angol
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal